Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address.
Delivery will be made to the UK address specified by you. We will make reasonable endeavours to despatch orders received before 2pm on the same day: orders received after 2pm on the following day; and orders received after 2pm on Friday to Sunday inclusive (or on public holidays) on the next working day. All card orders will be delivered by Royal Mail (or other commercial carrier at our discretion).
Orders of more than 10 cards will be dispatched within 2 working days by courier or first class post.
All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
1. Within 7 working days beginning with the day after the receipt of any Product, you may cancel your order by sending us written notice of cancellation by sending an email to Elaara.
2. You must promptly return the Products to Elaara at your cost.
3. Elaara will not refund your payment for such Product including delivery cost from Elaara to you with the exception of faulty items.
4. This right of return will not apply to Personalised Card Orders since they cannot be resold.
5. Where the Products returned by you to Elaara are damaged, Elaara reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you for any loss suffered by Elaara.