Terms of Sale
5. From time to time, Elaara may run competitions and promotions. Promotions are available to all UK residents. Unless specified, promotions exclude luxury personalised card, cannot be used in conjunction with multi-buy discounts, require a voucher code to be entered at the basket check out, are only redeemable once per account and postage is chargeable at normal rates. Elaara reserves the right to withdraw competitions and promotions at any time.
6. The failure of Elaara to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Sale apply to any order including personalised orders you place through Elaara.com (the "Website"). These Terms of Sale apply regardless of how you access the Website, including via any technologies or devices by which Elaara makes the Website available to You at home or on the move. You must read these Terms of Sale carefully. By placing an order through the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms of Sale in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Terms of Sale in their entirety, you must not order any product or service through the Website.
Placing an Order
When placing an order with us you need to open an account with us and provide us with some compulsory personal information.
You confirm that all information and details provided by you to us (including on registration) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times. You can update or correct your details at any time by going to Your Account.
When you create an account we may provide you with and/or ask you to use passwords or other means to allow you to access certain areas of the Website and/or to maintain your account security. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account information. Elaara shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. Should you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your password or account please contact us.
Acceptance of Your Order
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your offer to purchase products or services from us. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we despatch the product(s) or commencement of the services that you ordered from us.
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge that we have received and are processing your order. The duration of our contract with you will start from when you order and we take payment and despatch the products, until the last day of your right to cancel.
If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order, inform you of this in writing (including email) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer. We take payment immediately for most products. All products ordered will remain the property of Elaara until we have delivered the products to the address specified by you. If your payment is not received and you have already received the products you ordered from us, you must pay for or return those products to us in accordance with our reasonable return instructions and in the same condition that you received them at your own expense. If you do not do this within 30 days of the date on which we cancel your order, we may collect or arrange for collection of the products at your expense. We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to (or other adverse interference with) any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
You can pay with any Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro or Electron. You may also use your PayPal Account to purchase products safely and securely. Your payment card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. Payments for products will be itemised on your bank statements as showing payment to Elaara Islamic Greeting Cards.
The purchase on our website will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which holders of international credit cards will be liable to pay.
Delivery and Collection
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address.
Delivery will be made to the UK address specified by you. We will make reasonable endeavours to despatch orders received before 2pm on the same day: orders received after 2pm on the following day; and orders received after 2pm on Friday to Sunday inclusive (or on public holidays) on the next working day. All card orders will be delivered by Royal Mail (or other commercial carrier at our discretion).
Orders of more than 10 cards will be dispatched within 2 working days by courier or first class post.
All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
1. Within 7 working days beginning with the day after the receipt of any Product, you may cancel your order by sending us written notice of cancellation by sending an email to Elaara.
2. You must promptly return the Products to Elaara at your cost.
3. Elaara will not refund your payment for such Product including delivery cost from Elaara to you with the exception of faulty items.
4. This right of return will not apply to Personalised Card Orders since they cannot be resold.
5. Where the Products returned by you to Elaara are damaged, Elaara reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you for any loss suffered by Elaara.
Where the supply of your product(s) or service(s) is delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control (for example, material shortages, other delays or higher than anticipated demand) we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
Changes to your Order
All personalised cards ordered at Elaara.com are custom-produced, therefore once production of the product(s) in your order has commenced, we are unable to make any changes.
However, if you would like to make any other changes to your order including changes to a personalised order that has not yet commenced, we will of course endeavour to assist. Please contact us at your earliest opportunity to confirm if this will be possible.
Your Right to Cancel
If you would like to cancel your order you must inform us immediately. You have 7 working days to notify us of your wish to cancel your order from the day it was placed.
By law, we are not obliged to offer order cancellation rights on personalised products, which are custom-produced and therefore unsuitable for resale.
However if production of the personalised products has not yet commenced we will of course endeavour to assist. Please contact us at your earliest opportunity to confirm if this will be possible.
If you are not completely happy with your online purchase you can return it to us for a full refund, within 28 days of receipt.
Follow these steps to return your online purchase:
1. Contact us within 7 working days of receiving your order, to notify us that you would like to return your purchase. Please include your order number and the product code of the product you would like to return. If you are a registered customer, your order number can either be found on the despatched order email confirmation.
1.1 If the product is damaged we will refund the value of the returned damaged product to your original method of payment or send you an exact replacement product (we will pay the return and replacement product postage). We cannot send you a different product as a replacement.
1.2 If you no longer want an unopened/unused product (within 28 days of receipt), we will refund the value of the returned product to your original method of payment (returns postage to be paid by the customer).
2. All individual items must be in a saleable condition and returned in their original packaging. Please note, with the exception of faulty products, we cannot accept the return of products that have been opened or used.
We are unable to accept returns, or provide refunds, in respect of personalised products, unless the product is defective or we are otherwise in breach of our agreement with you and are obliged to do so.
To obtain a refund you must return the product(s) to us in the same condition in which you received them. We will examine the returned product(s) and will notify you of your refund via email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
If you have received a defective product, and need to organise a replacement, please contact us.
Defective products cannot be returned to a retailer selling Elaara cards.
Product and Service Descriptions
We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
1. Orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Website;
2. All prices are displayed in Pound Sterling inclusive of UK VAT where applicable unless expressly indicated otherwise
3. Packaging may vary from that shown on the Website;
4. The weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only;
5. Whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor or display device and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
6. There may be slight variations in the product you receive from what may have been ordered due to the hand-finishing techniques although all care will be taken to ensure the details and finishes are uniform.
7. All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) or service(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
Other Elaara Services
Information about Us
Elaara.com is operated by Elaara Islamic Greeting Cards, and our registered address to which you may send any correspondence is Elaara House, 76 Croft Gardens, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD2 2FL. If you have any questions or comments about this Website or wish to contact Elaara for customer service purposes then you may send an email to: email@example.com or alternatively call on 0800 246 1382.